Below you’ll find some of my favorite recent offerings from Huckberry. Enter the giveaway to win any of these items, or anything else available in their store (up to a value of $500).
My Picks This Month
1. Proof Strong Shirt. A hard-working button-up shirt that combines the softness of a washed chambray with the durability of workwear. Cut from a Japanese cordura chambray fabric featuring incredible durability and remarkable softness.
2. Iron and Resin Rambler. If your wardrobe needs a jacket with that special something, Iron and Resin’s Rambler is the one to invest in. Stylish, and built from waxed canvas, it’s a jacket that’ll only get better with age, and is now available in an exclusive-to-Huckberry brown corduroy.
3. Black Diamond Backpack. The durability of Black Diamond’s legendary rock climbing bags meets everyday wearability. Combining sleek and minimalist design, with commuter practicality, you’ll be able to bring the bag anywhere you go.
4. Pendleton Chief Joseph Towel. Legendary Pendleton has put one of its oldest designs on an absorbent cotton towel. This design honors the heroism of Nez Perce leader Chief Joseph with a symbolic and eye-catching pattern.
5. Topo Designs Classic Duffel. Using the same style, materials, and quality construction as their famed backpacks, this duffel bag will stand up to the abuse of airport baggage handlers, cabbies, and whatever else you want to throw at it.
6. James Brand Elko Knife. Truly a pocket knife, the Elko’s slim profile and lightweight design make it perfect for a keychain, lanyard, backpack, or, of course, your pocket.
7. Timex X Todd Snyder Blackjack. This Timex collaboration with Todd Snyder harnesses vintage vibes with that classic Timex simplicity, plus all the functionality you’ve come to expect from the legendary watchmaker.
8. Rustico Writer’s Log. Having a handsome notebook (and leather cover) to whip out when you need to write something down is a great excuse to not pull out your phone. And that’s something we could all use more of. This refillable notebook is handmade right here in the USA.
9. Red Wing Chelsea Boot. Offers the crazy durability that Red Wing shoes are known for, with the stylish appeal of a casual suede boot. Slips quickly on and off so that even when you’re rushing out the door, you’ll look good while doing so.
10. Gola Track Suede. Easy-wearing, lightweight retro sneakers made in the UK and backed by 100 years of shoemaking experience. The suede exterior gives it a bit more moxie than your average sneaker.
Any item currently available on Huckberry (up to a value of $500). Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget that you have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is Monday, September 17th, at 11:59pm CT. We’ll then select one random winner. Good luck!