Below you’ll find some of my favorite recent offerings from Huckberry. Enter the giveaway to win any of these items, or anything else available in their store (up to a value of $500).
My Picks This Month
1. Howler Bros Merlin Jacket. Insulated warmth through the heart of winter. The Merlin is a cold-weather layer that’s built to keep your core nice and toasty.
2. Give’r 4-Season Gloves. Heavy-duty, waterproof, and insulated, these bad boys are built to withstand anything, from grabbing a burning log out of a fire to ice fishing in below-zero temps.
3. Buffalo Jackson Kodiak Fleece. Buffalo Jackson’s apparel is made to stand not only the test of time but also the test of adventure. This plush and cozy pullover makes for a stylish fall outwear piece or an insulating layer come winter.
4. Topo Designs Travel Bag. We’ve long been fans of Topo Designs’ backpacks, and now they’ve introduced a travel bag. Organize your essentials, clothes, and gear and keep it all in check with superb internal organization. Made with the same tough materials and superior craftsmanship that Topo is known for.
5. Ekster Parliament Minimalist Wallet. Includes smart features like a solar-powered tracking function and built-in RFID blocking. Where Ekster wallets really shine is the one-touch access to your cards: their patent-pending card slider technology extends your cards for easy access at the push of a button.
6. Rhodes Dean Boot. To make the ideal everyday boot, Rhodes partnered with a third-generation, family-run bootmaker in northern Portugal. Each pair is expertly handmade to exacting standards from fine calf leather that gets better with every step you take — and fully resoleable for your lifetime.
7. Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth Knife. The handle is made from freakin’ wooly mammoth tusk. It doesn’t get much manlier. This particular version also has a beautiful turquoise inlay. And it’s not just about looks; the Japanese-sourced Damascus steel will hold up to any kind of abuse you put it through.
8. Proof Nova Vest. Designed to move with you through the elements in fall and then transition into a trusty midlayer for winter, the Nova Vest is Proof’s answer to bulky, stiff insulated jackets that hold you back rather than free you up.
9. Huckberry X Lum-Tec Combat B-42. A limited edition collaboration. Features like a domed sapphire crystal face, fully lumed dial, and a stainless steel case with a matte finish make this watch special.
10. Taylor Stitch Maritime Shirt Jacket. The Maritime is made from a 50/50 wool and polyester blend that combines the warmth and water resistance of wool with the hard-wearing strength of polyester in a shirt jacket that’ll be with you for years to come.
Any item currently available on Huckberry (up to a value of $500). Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget that you have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is Wednesday, November 14th at 11:59PM (CT). We’ll then select one random winner. Good luck!