Below you’ll find some of my favorite recent offerings from Huckberry. Enter the giveaway to win any of these items, or anything else available in their store (up to a value of $500).
My Picks This Month
1. Flint and Tinder Sherpa-Lined Trucker Jacket. We’ve been longtime fans of Flint and Tinder’s Waxed Trucker Jacket, and now they have a cozy, stylish, American-made denim version which features a deep-pile sherpa lining. Stay warm and looking sharp in this casual classic.
2. Zodiac Grandville. Zodiac has been a pillar of handmade watchmaking since the 1800s. Its simple, vintage, dive watch design is matched with top-notch modern engineering. Easily dresses up or down.
3. All-Weather Duckboot. This boot excels in all conditions thanks to fully waterproof full-grain leather, waterproof suede, waxed laces, a breathable interior, and a sneaker-like sole that provides all-day comfort.
4. Outerknown Eastbank Crew. Whether around the dinner table or the campfire, this cotton/merino wool blend sweater will keep you cozy and warm. Plus, the heavy waffle patterning adds a nice stylish touch.
5. YORK Athletics Frank. The ideal sneaker for any kind of workout. With easy on/off slipper-like construction, a durable rubber outsole, and a custom foam sock liner, these will become your go-to cross-trainers.
6. Hestra Gloves. Armor for your hands. These gloves combine leather outer layers with high-tech polyester lining to give you the perfect combination of durability, warmth, and comfort. Keeps your hands dry, protected, and toasty on cold winter days.
7. Proof Merino Henley. The best-performing henley on the market also happens to be the softest and most comfortable. The midweight fabric makes it perfect for layering in the winter. Plus, nylon reinforcement means it can be machine-washed while retaining its size and shape.
8. Ugmonk Modular Organizer. A cluttered desk can lead to a cluttered mind. This minimalist, modular organizer keeps things exactly where they should be, and looks sleek too. Includes a coaster, headphone holder, phone stand, and multiple trays of different sizes.
9. RYU Locker Pack. Absolutely loaded with features, this bag includes a molded internal shell to ensure it retains its shape, a drop front for easy access, and plenty more. The perfect size to flex between a gym bag, office bag, or even a small weekend bag.
10. Flint and Tinder 10-Year Pullover. Flint and Tinder’s classic 10-Year Hoodie zip-up has a new counterpart: the 10-Year Pullover. Features the same high-quality materials and construction as its big brother. Also important is the tailored fit, which means you finally have a pullover hoodie that doesn’t wear like a parachute.
Any item currently available on Huckberry (up to a value of $500). Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget that you have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is Tuesday, February 12th at 11:59PM (CT). We’ll then select one random winner. Good luck!