Below you’ll find some of my favorite recent offerings from Huckberry. Enter the giveaway to win any of these items, or anything else available in their store (up to a value of $500).
My Picks This Month
1. Mystery Ranch Packable Backpack. Mystery Ranch — famed maker of badass backpacks — now offers a featherweight packable backpack. The whole 19L pack stuffs down into its own mesh pocket to about the size of a water bottle. The perfect day pack that’s easily packed into a larger bag.
2. Flint and Tinder Sherpa-Lined Trucker Jacket. We’ve been longtime fans of Flint and Tinder’s Waxed Trucker Jacket, and now they have a cozy, stylish, American-made denim version which features a deep-pile sherpa lining. Stay warm and looking sharp in this casual classic.
3. Centric Instruments Field Watch. This versatile field watch comes with both a silicon sport strap and an Italian leather strap, so you can dress it up or down. And it’s charged by both artificial and natural light, meaning it always has power.
4. Fix MFG Kraken Multitool. Fix MFG takes the stress out of equipment prep and emergency repairs with their lineup of killer, highly-portable multi-tools. With options for both surfers and bikers, you’ll find the right tool for yourself whether you ride the waves or the pavement/trails.
5. Flint and Tinder Henley. Whether worn on their own or layered under a jacket or sweater, you’ll find these long-sleeve henleys to be some of the softest, best-fitting casual shirts you’ve ever owned. The secret sauce? 100% ringspun slub cotton that’s incredibly lightweight, breathable, and soft on the skin. American-made, too.
6. Pendulux Altimeter Clock. Upgrade your desk with this table clock that’s designed to look like the altimeter from a WWII aircraft. The aluminum and brass construction blends elements of different styles and periods to create a retro-futuristic clock that will serve as a one-of-a-kind feature in any office.
7. Colchester Shoes. Created in 1892, the Colchester was the grandaddy of the iconic basketball shoe. Harkening back to that original design, with some upgrades in the arch and insole department, this shoe will hold up not only on the hardwood, but about town too.
8. Bradley Mountain Rambler. An ideal weekender bag, the Rambler is made with high-quality canvas and accented with heavyweight leather straps. Unlike many minimal duffels, this one features a large exterior pocket for easy access to valuables and IDs, especially handy when traveling by air. Handmade in the USA.
9. Flint and Tinder Ridge Shell. This rain jacket takes hints from both shell jackets and mountain parkas. The Japanese nylon is water- and tear-resistant, but it’s also just dang warm for chilly, wet days in the spring.
10. Proof Rover Pant. Cut in a classic tailored fit, but constructed like a work pant, the Rovers have a gusseted crotch for extra mobility. Add in a breathable canvas material, and you’ve got a pair of pants for every kind of terrain and environment.
Any item currently available on Huckberry (up to a value of $500). Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget that you have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is Tuesday, April 16th at 11:59PM (CT). We’ll then select one random winner. Good luck!