Welcome to AoM’s 12 Days of Christmas! We’ve partnered with Huckberry to bring you 12 straight days of awesome gift guides and giveaways. Each day will feature a different Huckberry shop with 10 gift ideas, as well as a giveaway. The giveaways will run until 12pm CT the next day, and the winner will get to choose an item of their choice from that day’s featured shop.
If you’re looking for that perfect Goldilocks gift — not too expensive, not too cheap — look no further than Huckberry’s $50-$100 Gift Shop. Below are 10 of our favorites, but be sure to peruse the whole selection!
The 12 Days of Christmas: Gifts $50-$100
1. Mollyjogger Scrimshaw Kit. Scrimshaw was an American art form originating from the whaling industry in the late 1700s. You can experience it too as you scrimshaw the images of a hunt, big catch, or simply the family name on your very own bone-handled pocket knife. This kit includes all you’ll need to complete the project and is a perfect starter introduction into scrimshaw.
2. Coyuchi Waffle Robe. An airy, warm waffle weave is what sets this robe apart. It’s so comfy you’ll be searching for any excuse in the book to wear it. (Christmas morning excluded, because there’s no excuse needed for that one!)
3. Whiskey Peaks Rocks Glasses. A handsome set of four hand-blown whiskey glasses made from premium lead-free crystal. Featuring a raised topographic impression of America’s greatest mountain peaks — Denali, Half Dome, Mt. Rainier, and Mt. Whitney — Whiskey Peaks will keep you inspired and sipping “on the rocks” whenever 5 o’clock calls.
4. Bellroy Campus Backpack. A medium-sized backpack made with ultra-comfortable shoulder straps and extra back padding for comfortable wearing all day long. Also features quick-access external pockets for your laptop and other accessories. Perfect for any student.
5. Timex Weekender. Timex’s classic vintage-style watch face, paired up with a Horween leather strap, makes for a watch that’s distinctive without being loud. Incredibly versatile, it fits just about every casual getup.
6. Woolrich Camp Blanket. These blankets are made by the oldest continuously operating woolen mill in America. The Camp Blanket is a rugged and warm wool blanket that’s suitable for the couch or the campsite.
7. Flint and Tinder 10-Year Hoodie. A premium sweatshirt that’s American made from American materials and will last a decade. Comes soft, and only gets softer with wear. And the handsome fits leaves the schlumpy dumpy hoodie behind.
8. Milo Dutch Oven. A favorite piece for chefs, cast iron is known not just for its durability, but also its heat retention and distribution. Polished and finished by hand, this heirloom-worthy oven is crafted with timeless design that makes for oven-to-table presentation and is sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice for an extremely durable and attractive finish.
9. Standard Issue Leather Dopp. The items you rely on most should be of the best quality — made with premium materials and uncompromising construction. This Dopp kit certainly lives up to that with its durable leather exterior and high-quality zipper. This kit will last decades.
10. Barebones Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Ergonomically designed with an easy carrying handle and pre-seasoned so it’s ready to cook with right out the box, this cast iron oven makes for the perfect camping companion. Place it right in the coals, and get it back out again with one hand.
Any item available in Huckberry’s Gifts $50-$100 Shop.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget! You have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is 12pm tomorrow (Central Time), December 6th, 2018.
The post The 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Gifts $50-$100 appeared first on The Art of Manliness.